Learn how to make takeaway style chicken fried rice with this quick and yummy student recipe.
- Chicken breast Cut into strips 1
- Frozen Peas 50 g
- White Rice 100 g
- Egg 1
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsps
- Soy sauce (optional)
How to make chicken fried rice:
- Boil the rice (or use microwave rice), the peas and fry the chicken and set it all aside.
- Heat the wok or frying pan then add the oil.
- Add the egg and immediately stir and cook for about 10 seconds
- Add the boiled rice and mix it in, cook it for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken and peas cook it for about 5 minutes, mixing every so often.
- Add soy sauce if you want and cook for another minute.
- Make sure its hot and then serve.
- Can add other ingredients like peas, sweetcorn, spring onion, peppers etc.