A new twist on the student classic of beans on toast: A super easy baked bean cheese toastie.
- Bread 2 slices
- Baked beans
- Grated cheese
- Butter Optional 2 tsps
How to make baked bean oastie:
- On a slice of bread, add on some grated cheese.
- Fork on (to avoid putting on lots of sauce) some baked beans. No need to heat them up!
- Top with another slice of bread to make a sandwich
- Put the sandwich on a tray to grill on both sides until golden.
- Alternatively, pan fry in butter on each side for a few minutes.