Melting cheesy and bacon goodness in toastie form.
Great late night snack – enjoy!
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices cheese
How to make crunchy cheese and bacon toastie:
- Grill two slices of bacon under the grill on a medium heat for 5 or so minutes.
- Transfer to a slice of bread, top with two slices of cheese and finish with another slice of bread.
- Butter the outsides of the sandwich and place back under the grill.
- Grill on both sides until golden and crispy
- Slice in half and tuck in!