A tasty toastie recipe: Add sliced bananas to nutella for this super yummy, 10 minute snack.
You can add strawberries and other fruit to this mix, or swap the bananas out completely for sliced strawberries – just as nice!
- Bread 2 slices
- Nutella 2 tbsps
How to make nutella and banana toasties:
- Peel and slice up the banana
- Butter one side of each slide of bread
- On the unbuttered side of one slice of bread, spread over two tablespoons of Nutella
- Add on top the banana slices and close with the other slice of bread, buttered side facing outwards
- Heat a frying pan on high and fry the sandwich on both sides for a maximum of two-three minutes until golden. No need for any oil or anything with the butter on the bread.