This deliciously sweet toastie recipe will make you want to get up in the morning: Nutella, banana and strawberries in a fried delight.
- Bread 2
- Banana 1
- Strawberries Optional
How to make a nutella, strawberry and banana toastie:
- Peel and slice the banana and slice the strawberries.
- Spread Nutella on one side of a slice of bread
- Top the Nutella with slices of banana and strawberries.
- Close the sandwich together with the other slice of bread.
- Melt a teaspoon or so of butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry on both sides until golden.
- For the ultimate toastie, after frying on one side, remove the toastie and set aside, melt some more butter in the frying pan, then fry the other side.