A twist on a student classic, try out this easy Spicy Cheese on Toast recipe.
- Mild Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- Onion (Medium) 1
- Red chilli Powder
- Salt and pepper
- Slices of bread
How to make Spicy Cheese on Toast:
- In a Pan heat very little oil and add chopped onions.
- Add chilli powder salt and pepper after caramelizing the onions.
- Remove from heat.
- Put a little butter on the bread slice and cover it with the onion mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and put in the oven for around 10 minutes at 180 degree C or wait till the cheese just starts to brown.
P.S. – You can even add some pepper or mushrooms to increase the taste, but with just onions it tends to be cheap and quick as well. You can garnish with coriander as well.