A super simple student dessert recipe: Make this easy vegan apple crumble with just five ingredients.
This homemade apple crumble recipe is not only vegan friendly it’s also super cheap and is almost fool proof to make.
You can also easily change out the fruit for your favourite: Strawberries, cherries, blackberries, plums and peaches all work well.
You can then make up some vegan custard or add a scoop of dairy free ice cream to serve if you like!
- Flour 200 g
- Vegan Butter 125 g
- Sugar Plus an extra tablespoon 100 g
- Apples Bramley cooking apples 5
- Cinamon 1 tsp
How to make super vegan apple crumble:
- Peel, core and roughly dice the apple and add the chunks to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine with the teaspoon of cinnamon and tablespoon of sugar and mix well.
- Add the filling mix to the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Back in the now empty mixing bowl, weigh out and add the flour, butter and sugar.
- Using your finger tips, get your hands in mix the ingredients until you get small breadcrumbs.
- Add on the crumble mixture on top of the filling.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 30-40 minutes until the topping is golden and lightly browned.