This super easy vegan chickpea salad will take no longer than 10 minutes to make.
A light & healthy vegan recipe that couldn’t be simpler, the numbers below will make for the single serving.
- 1/2 tin chickpeas Drained and rinsed
- Handful of chopped cucumber
- Handful of chopped red pepper
- Handful of sliced red onion
- Handful of chopped olives (optional)
- Crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Splash or squeeze of lemon juice
- Pinch of chopped parsley
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to make 10-minute Vegan Chickpea Salad
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and add to a bowl.
- Chop up the vegetables – cucumber, red pepper, red onion and optionally olives – and add to the chickpeas. You don’t need to be specific with the Quantities.
- Crumble in the feta and stir to combine.
- Combine the olive oil and white wine vinegar with a splash of lemon juice. Stir in a pinch of chopped parsley and chilli flakes (amount to taste). Mix well.
- Season dressing with salt & pepper to taste before serving with the salad.