These veggie quesadillas are super tasty and trivially quick to make – hurrah!
You can use all sorts of veg in this recipe, we’ve used some crunchy sweetcorn and peppers together with red onion.
- Tortilla wraps 2
- Small red onion
- Green pepper
- Grated cheese
How to make crunchy veggie quesadillas
- Peel and finely dice up the red onion
- Dice up the green pepper
- In a bowl, combine the sweetcorn, onion and pepper and give it a good mix together. For an extra kick, you could add some chilli flakes.
- Add the mixture on top of one of the tortilla wraps and add on the grated cheese.
- Top with the other wrap like a sandwich.
- In a frying pan in a little oil over a medium heat, gently fry on both sides until golden.
- Cut into quarters and tuck in! You can serve on its own or with some sour cream and guacamole.
- Also check out these chicken and cheese quesadillas for meat-eaters!