A yummy snack whenever: Try these Parmesan & Garlic Zucchini Bites
- Medium sized zucchinis 1
- Garlic paste or powder 1 tbsp
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Crated Parmesan cheese 2 tsps
- Red chilis 1 tsp
How to make Parmesan & Garlic Zucchini Bites:
- Pre-heat the oven at 170 degrees. Chop the zucchinis up into whatever shape you like, long ways or into circles. Just make sure they are evenly cut. Put them to one side.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, red chili’s, black pepper and lemon juice to a bowl. Mix together and bathe the zucchinis with it, one by one. Lay them out on to the oven proof tray.
- Sprinkle the zucchinis with the grated Parmesan cheese. The more you use, the more calories. Be careful.
- Pop them into the oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve with a yogurt dip of your choice or as a side dish to meaty main meal.
Tip: Add oregano for a more Italian taste.