This Vegan Tomato and Basil Pasta Salad Recipe makes for a great lunch or dinner.
Taking just 15 minutes to prepare and cook, this delicious pasta dish can be either served immediately or kept in the fridge for the week ahead making it a great lunch recipe.
The ingredients below will make for four good portions.
- Approx 500g pasta
- Big handful of cherry tomatoes or sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic or a 2 teaspoons of easy/lazy garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Vegan Tomato and Basil Pasta Salad
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water in a saucepan per packet instructions.
- Drain and allow the pasta to cool or run under cold water.
- Add the pasta back to the saucepan.
- Chop up and add the tomatoes to the pasta.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, seasoning and chopped basil and mix well.
- Serve either immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.