An easy cheesy mexican feast! Grill up these Quesadillas in minutes for a great study snack.
Watch the video above for the simple guide else turn to the 5 minute recipe below.
- Tortilla wraps
- Grated cheese mix Can use pretty much any cheese really
- Sour cream, salsa, guacamole To serve
How to make Delicious Cheesy Quesadillas:
- Place a tortilla on a baking sheet and sprinkle the cheese mix evenly over.
- Top with the other tortilla.
- Grill until golden and crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat with any more tortillas and cheese.
- Cut into triangles and serve with salsa, sour cream, etc.