This simple cheesy baked eggs recipe is a quick and easy meal to cook up.
You can add whatever fillings you like, making it a great way to use up extra veg.
- Other fillings E.g. Onion, peppers
How to make cheesy baked eggs:
- In a ramekin, oven proof mug or similar, add a handful of cheese.
- Crack an egg on top
- Add on ham, or whatever other fillings you wish
- Sprinkle with some more grated cheese
- Cook in the oven at 200 degrees (180 for fan) for just 10 or so minutes until the cheese is really bubbling.
- Leave to cool down for a few minutes then serve warm!