An easy and quick chicken korma curry recipe: Make this homemade, one pan curry and save money by avoiding the takeaways.
This tasty five ingredient korma makes for a great student meal on its own or serving with rice or naans.
You can make this simple korma recipe with either single or double cream or yoghurt.
The ingredients below will make for two servings.
- Chicken or turkey fillets, diced E.g. Thighs or breast, about 250g 2
- Double cream Can also use single cream or yoghurt 300 ml
- Onion Small onion for two people 1
- Korma curry paste Or Powder 4 tbsps
- Rice To serve. Optional.
How to make easy chicken korma curry:
- Dice up the chicken/turkey (if not already) and season with salt and pepper. Peel and dice up the onion.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium-high and add in the onions.
- Add in the chicken and cook until the chicken is golden all over (around 5 minutes).
- Add in the curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes until sauce thickens and chicken has thoroughly cooked through.
- Serve either on its own or with rice!