An easy and quick chicken korma curry recipe for students: Make this homemade, one pan curry and save money by avoiding the takeaways.
This tasty korma how to makes for a great student meal on its own or serving with rice or naans.
You can make this simple korma recipe with either single or double cream or yoghurt.
The ingredients below will make for two servings on their own or about 3-4 with rice or other side dish.
- Chicken or turkey fillets E.g. Thighs or breast, about 500g 2
- Double cream Can also use single cream or yoghurt 300 ml
- Onion Small onion for two people 1
- Korma curry paste Or Powder 4 tbsps
- Rice To serve. Optional.
How to make easy chicken korma curry:
- Dice up the chicken/turkey (if not already) and peel and dice up the onion.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium-high and add in the onions.
- Add in the chicken and cook until the chicken is golden.
- Add in the curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes until sauce thickens