These sweet melting fudge croissants recipe are seriously yummy and far too easy to make.
- Ready made croissant pastry Found in a tin in the fridge isles of supermarkets
- Fudge From a packet!
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
How to make melting fudge croissants:
- Get your hands on some ready made croissant pastry: It usually comes in a tin and is found in one of the fridge isles of the supermarkets, often around the milk and cheeses.
- Separate each triangle croissant pastry and place a few bits of fudge in the middle, we used a cheap 50p bag from Tescos!
- Wrap the pastry around the fudge real tight!
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon and sugar, if you like
- Cook in the oven at 200 degrees (180 for fan) for just 10 or so minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool down for a few minutes then serve warm!