A 10 minute method to make your own mini pizza baguettes when you’re feeling just a bit peckish!
Even quicker than the takeaway, this recipe is also a lot cheaper!
Top the pizza baguettes with your favourite toppings or whatever you have to hand.
- Baguette 1
- Pasta sauce 4 tbsps
- Cheese Grated
- Toppings Whatever you want!
How to make pizza baguettes:
- Take the baguette and cut in half in the middle.
- Now slice each half open to leave you with four pizza bases (of sorts)
- Slap on a tablespoon of pasta or pizza sauce on each and sprinkle with the cheese
- Add any toppings you wish (any meat should already be cooked).
- Add on some more cheese
- Cook under the grill on the highest setting until the bread is crispy and cheese has melted – should only take 5-10 minutes