A 10 minute method to make your own mini pizza baguettes when you’re feeling just a bit peckish!
- Baguette 1
- Pasta sauce 4 tbsps
- Cheese Grated
- Toppings Whatever you want!
- Take the baguette and cut in half in the middle.
- Now slice each half open to leave you with four pizza bases (of sorts)
- Slap on a tablespoon of pasta or pizza sauce on each and sprinkle with the cheese
- Add any toppings you wish!
- Cook under the grill on the highest setting until the bread is crispy and cheese has melted – should only take 5-10 minutes