These tasty and all too easy Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato wraps are a simple twist on the sandwich classic.
Great for an easy snack or to make in advance for lunch.
How to make BLT wraps:
- Grill or fry two slices of bacon per pack instructions. If you’re super lazy you can actually buy ready cooked bacon.
- Meanwhile, slice up the tomato.
- On a wrap, layout the lettuce lengthways across the middle, top with the tomato then the bacon.
- Add on a squirt of mayo.
- Fold in the sides then roll the whole thing up.
- Cut in half to leave you with two individual wraps.