These toasted, crispy BBQ chicken wraps make for a quick an easy meal.
They’re a great way to use up leftover chicken such as from the Sunday roast.
Alternatively rotisserie chicken works great or you can cook any chicken in the oven or frying pan per pack instructions.
- Cooked chicken
- Grated Cheese
- Red Onion
- A little oil for frying
- Coriander Optional
How to make these Toasted BBQ Chicken Wraps:
- Shred up your chicken and add to a bowl.
- Peel and finely dice up some red onion and add that together with grated cheese and BBQ sauce, using as much or as little as you like.
- Split the mixture down the middle of tortilla wraps.
- Fold in the sides and wrap up burrito style.
- Add a little oil or use cooking spray in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Place in the wraps, starting seam side down.
- Cook for around 5 minutes until golden and crispy, turning regularly. Alternatively, you could use a sandwich toaster or George Foreman style grill.
- Cut in half to serve.