These toasted chicken and avocado wraps are not only healthy, they take just 10 minutes.
Making for a perfect and easy lunch, combine cooked chicken with a handful of other ingredients for a super simple meal.
They’re also a great way to use up leftover chicken such as from the Sunday roast.
- 2 big handfuls of cooked chicken
- 1 small/medium avocado
- Grated cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 Tortillas
- Small handful of fresh coriander
- Oil for frying
How to make healthy toasted Chicken and Avocado Wraps:
- Using a pair of forks, shred up your chicken and add to a bowl.
- Peel, de-stone and dice a small avocado and add that to the chicken.
- Chop up a small handful of fresh coriander and add that with the sour cream to the bowl.
- Combine the ingredients together smoothly, making sure not to mash up the avocado.
- Split the mixture between two tortillas and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Fold in the sides and wrap up burrito style.
- Add a little oil or use cooking spray in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Place in the wraps, starting seam side down.
- Cook for around 5 minutes until golden and crispy, turning regularly. Alternatively, you could use a sandwich toaster or George Foreman style grill.
- Cut in half to serve.