This Easy Chicken Caesar salad recipe is great to prep ahead of time.
This can be made up the night before and stored in an air tight container in the fridge to eat for lunch the next day!
- Lettuce - romaine or cos
- Chicken breast
- Croutons (can buy in a supermarket)
- Olive oil
- Caesar salad dressing
- Grated parmesan (optional)
How to make a simple Chicken Caesar salad:
- Cut the chicken breast into strips
- Put a little oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken for a few minutes, making sure it is fully cooked through.
- Tear up the lettuce leaves and place in a bowl., add the croutons and most of the chicken.
- Pour over some salad dressing and add a little bit of the grated parmesan. Mix this all together using a spoon or your hands. Then drizzle some more dressing and add the last of the chicken on the top of the salad.
- Sprinkle over some more parmesan and serve!