These chicken salad wraps are packed full of colourful, healthy and tasty ingredients.
You can add or swap a load of other stuff to this recipe too, such as cucumber and avocado, depending on what you prefer or have available.
It’s also a great fast recipe and low budget way of using up leftover veg and chicken.
- Chicken Cooked
- Salad cream Or mayo or other dressing
- Cheese Grated or flaked
How to make chicken salad wraps:
- Cut up the chicken into slices or chunks, if not already
- On a wrap layer on the lettuce and top with the chicken.
- Slice up the tomato and add on top.
- Roughly chop up the pepper and sprinkle that over the top
- Finish with some grated or flaked cheese.
- Finish the whole thing off with a squirt of salad cream (or mayo or other sauce/dressing)