A sweet and easy chicken salad recipe with avocado and potato.
You can make this salad up even quicker if you buy ready to eat new potatoes and chicken, else follow the full recipe below to make it all from scratch.
- 1 avocado
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 potato
- A handful of salad leaf of your choice - I like to use kale or spinach
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Sprinkle of black pepper
How to make Honey-Lemon Avocado and Chicken Salad:
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cube the potato
- On a greased baking tray, place the cubed potato and the chicken breast. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, flipping at the 10minute mark
- While the chicken and potatoes are cooking, make the dressing – in a small bowl, whisk with a fork the honey, oil, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Shred the salad leaves in a bowl.
- De-stone, peel and cube the avocado, add to the bowl.
- Once the potatoes and chicken are cooked, add the potatoes to the bowl, shred the chicken, and add that
- Drizzle the dressing over your bowl of salad and enjoy!