This Southern Fried Chicken Salad is totally yummy and all so simple to make.
Featuring chopped apple, the perhaps unusual mix works really well together.
- Salad leaves
- Southern fried chicken pieces (frozen)
- Salad dressing
How to make a Southern Fried Chicken Salad:
- Cook the chicken according to the instructions
- Prepare the salad leaves and put onto plate
- Slice apple and cheese to scatter on the top
- When the chicken is cooked, slice into strips or cubes and mix in with salad
- This is also a great little recipe to cook up in advance and pack into a tub for lunch on the move!