A super healthy vegetarian salad recipe with spinach, egg and tomato.
This is also a good lunch idea that you can pack up and take off to class with you, far better than expensive shop brought sandwiches.
Get ready to dig in!
How to make spinach, egg and tomato salad
- In a saucepan of boiling water on the hob, boil an egg or two for 8-10 minutes (hard boiled).
- While that cooks, cut up a tomato into chunks.
- In a bowl, add handfuls of spinach and the tomato.
- Once the egg is ready, immediately cool with cold water and peel the shell.
- Slice up the egg and add on to the salad.
- You could add on a bit of grated cheese if you like, plus your favourite salad dressing before tucking in.