Turn vegetables into some yummy and crunch crisps with this simple recipe.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Fry light Or oil
How to make Vegetable Crisps from sweet potato and parsnips:
- Cut the ends off of the parsnips and sweet potatoes and peel them.
- Using the veg peeler, peel the sweet potatoes and parsnips into very thin strips.
- Leave them on kitchen roll to dry out for five minutes.
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Put the veg on the tray and season with salt.
- Put them in the oven at 200 degrees for fifteen or so minutes – until they look like crisps.