These Panini pizzas take just 10 minutes making them a perfect quick lunch or snack.
You can use some ready-made pizza sauce for this recipe or make your own with this easy recipe. Alternatively, pasta sauce will work as a substitute or you could just use a teaspoon of tomato puree.
- Panini roll
- Pizza sauce
- Toppings E.g. Pepperoni, Ham, mushrooms, peppers, onion, etc.
- Grated cheese
How to make easy panini pizzas:
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Slice the panini roll in half and lightly toast under the grill for a minute or so.
- Spread over the pizza sauce and scatter on your chosen toppings. We kept it simple with pepperoni slices.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Return to the grill until top is golden.