Ditch the boring baked potato for this sweet Mexican potato recipe with cheese, tortilla chips and salsa.
You can also use up any leftover cooked chicken, ham, etc. as well as sour cream, guacamole and more.
- Sweet potato 1
- Tortilla chips
- Grated cheese
- Ready cooked meat Eg. Ham, chicken
- Sour cream, salsa, guacamole To serve
How to make Mexican nacho sweet potatoes:
- Get yourself a baked sweet potato. You can buy them ready baked, bake one yourself (at about 180 degrees for an hour to 90 minutes) or make a microwave sweet potato.
- Slice along the potato length ways and pull the sides apart.
- Cover with tortilla chips and then grated cheese.
- Melt the cheese in the microwave by placing the whole dish in for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- OPTIONAL Sprinkle over the ready cooked chicken, ham or other meat
- Then add on the salsa and sour cream and enjoy!