Pizza nachos: For when you just can’t decide which of the two tasty staples you want to eat.
Grab yourself some tortilla chips, cheese, salsa and your favourite pizza toppings and you’re all set for this quick and easy meal.
You can use some ready-made pizza sauce for this recipe or make your own with this easy recipe. Alternatively, pasta sauce will work as a substitute.
- Tortilla chips
- Pizza sauce
- Toppings Pepperoni, peppers, onions, chicken, etc
- Sour cream, guacamole To serve
How to make fully loaded pizza nachos:
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees.
- In an oven proof tray, bowl or dish of some kind, add in the tortilla chips.
- Top with spoonfuls of salsa.
- Add on some cheese.
- Add on your toppings – e.g. pepperoni, peppers, onions, cooked meats, etc.
- Add on a bit more cheese.
- Bake in the oven for a few minutes (really shouldn’t need more than 5) until the cheese has melted.
- Alternatively you can place them in the microwave for a minute or so!