Pizza has never been so easy and simple: Grab yourself some ready made puff pastry and get creative!
You can use some ready-made pizza sauce for this recipe or make your own with this easy recipe. Alternatively, pasta sauce will work as a substitute or you could just use a teaspoon of tomato puree.
- Puff pastry sheet
- Pizza/Pasta sauce or Tomato puree
- Grated cheese
- Any other toppings (Optional)
- Egg (Optional) For best results
How to make Puff pastry pizza:
- Cut a piece of puff pastry into a square or rectangle shape.
- Fold over the edges about 1cm to make a crust.
- Prick the centre of the puff pastry all over with a fork.
- Spread the sauce/puree over the middle.
- Slice the tomatoes and add on top, plus any other usual pizza toppings you want.
- Cover with the grated cheese.
- For best results, Beat and egg and use it to brush it over the edges.
- Cook in the oven at 220 degrees (200 for fan) for 12-15 minutes until golden.