Bite size mini pizzas that let you get as creative as you like – what’s not to love?
To rustle these up, all you need are some ready made naan breads (though stale ones from last night’s take out are just as good), lashings of tomato sauce and a selection of toppings.
You can use some ready-made pizza sauce for this recipe or make your own with this easy recipe. Alternatively, you could use pasta sauce as a easy substitute.
- Naan breads
- Pasta/Pizza sauce Or tomato puree
- Toppings WHATEVER!
How to make naan pizzas:
- Spread the pizza sauce on the top of each naan
- Add toppings of your choice – from sliced peppers and onions, to sausage, bacon and anything that takes your fancy
- Spread a generous amount of grated cheese on top
- Grill for 5-10 minutes – then enjoy!