Bite size mini pizzas that let you get as creative as you like – what’s not to love?
To rustle these up, all you need are some ready made naan breads (though stale ones from last night’s take out are just as good), lashings of tomato sauce and a selection of toppings.
- Naan breads
- Pasta/Pizza sauce Or tomato puree
- Toppings WHATEVER!
How to make naan pizzas:
- Spread the pizza sauce (can also use pasta sauce or tomato puree) on the top of each naan
- Add toppings of your choice – from sliced peppers and onions, to sausage, bacon and anything that takes your fancy
- Spread a generous amount of grated cheese on top
- Grill for 5-10 minutes – then enjoy!